TattooNumbx - Tattoo Numbing Cream 10g
TattooNumbx is a topical agent used to numb the skin. The numbing cream can be used for tattoos, Laser tattoo removal, cosmetic tattooing, microneedling, waxing and all cosmetic uses.
- This tattoo numbing cream will provide temporary soothing and numbness to the area applied. The fast numbing action makes tattooing/procedures comfortable.
- Tattoo-Numb's water based formula doesn’t leave the skin oily and does not affect the artist, ink or the healing of the tattoo.
- Fast absorbing numbing cream that starts working in as little as 30 minutes and lasts anywhere between three and five hours.
Patch test 24 hours before full usage on a small area that is going to be tattooed. Do not use if you experience inflamed skin. Some minor localised redness is normal.
In order to ensure maximum numbing don’t drink alcohol within 24 hours of tattooing.
- Wash and exfoliate the area that you will apply Tattoo-Numb to.
- Apply a thick amount of numbing cream (2mm thick) to the area, rub in, and cover with cling film.
- Leave the cream and cling film in place for 90 minutes before the procedure.
- After 90 minutes, remove the cling film and wipe the cream away with paper towel. Enjoy, Pain free!
For Long Procedures (Over 3 Hours):
Reapply as directed every 3 hours to each section prior to starting.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Patch test before full usage. (see application)
- Avoid interaction with the eye.
- Store at temperatures above 0°C and below 30°C.
- Protect from freezing.
TattooNumbx and The Old Stables Tattoo Studio, accepts no responsibility for allergic reactions or adverse effects of any kind, please read all information carefully before use. Please contact us for any questions. If you have ever had any skin problems or allergic reactions or you’re in doubt at all, then consult a GP before use.
Tattoo Numbing Cream blog
For more information read everything you need to know on our tattoo numbing cream blog here