Terms & Conditions
The contents of this website is owned by us and our licensors. Do not copy or use any imagery without our consent.
- The customer is obliged to read the Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the copyright to photos, designs and tattoos.
- The Tattooing of Minors Act 1969 makes it illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to get a tattoo. Parental consent is not accepted.
- Proof of age is required in the form of any picture ID such as student card or driving licence.
- If you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or we suspect that you are, your tattoo will be refused. You will be asked to leave and your deposit will not be refunded.
- Prices in the studio are set individually. The price depends on the size of the tattoo and details.
- We cannot tattoo you if you are pregnant or if you are breastfeeding.
- The contract for service of your consultation or tattoo sitting rests solely between yourself and The Old Stables Tattoo Studio for the entire duration of your consultation and/or your tattoo sitting between The Old Stables Tattoo Studio, and/or any and all affiliated studios. Artists or venues cannot be held liable for actions/consequences of said parties or circumstances beyond their control.